Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I did not enjoy this.

Africans don't have Jamaican accents or rattle snakes.

They also have more humor and don't drone on for half an hour, assuming we'll remain entertained because OGM U DID TANK GUYZ.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Right.

There aren't any penguins at the north pole. This is a joke from about 5 internet years ago.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

This makes - NO GODDAMNED SENSE.

Tourettes isn't having bad things happen to you and getting angry. It's involuntary tics. This couldn't have been planned out worse.

The scenes weren't funny, the sounds were bad, the animation was awful. And you used that goddamned "oh-now-i'm-done-with-this-scene-so-i 'll-connect-it-to-the-next-with-stati c" effect.

Jesus Christ. This movie is just insulting to everyone who sees it.

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Actually,

I was offended at how poorly you spell. "Seamen"?

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

You fixed helicopters old problems and made it fun

Helicopter was always a frustrating game, because you could easily find yourself totally out of place with no room to correct yourself. You really fixed this. The controls are incredibly smooth, the backgrounds very fun, and the dynamic scenery kept me guessing. It felt like an old sonic game or something. A very simple concept that didn't try to do anything epic, but made a really fun game.

Good controls + good theme + varying levels of difficulty. Great game!

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Another classic.

Mister SBC, I hate your whole crew, but I four-fened this one. Happy Clock Day, everyone!

.:Freestyle:. .:Freestyle:.

I like it.

A lot. Great piece!

4EverNever 4EverNever

its not going anywhere, is it?

it doesn't progress. nothing to garner interest.